Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm baaaack...

I'm back from sunny Cabo San Lucas. The weather was awesome, the food was delicious, and the beer was...Mexican. Actually I had a couple of craft beers from Baja Brewing Company, which I will review in another post.

But I'm back and I racked the Anglerman Ale to secondary this afternoon. It finished a little sweeter than I expected at 1.022, but there was a lot of crystal in the recipe. I'm going to force carbonate it so it will be ready for my Superbowl party on Sunday. That reminds me, I have to pick up CO2 tomorrow since my tank ran out. I hope I used it all up, but since I just reconnected all the lines in my kegerator, I'm concerned that I have a leak. I'll do the soapy water test once I have the new tank.

Since I have been off for a week, I'm going to try to catch up on posts, so stay tuned for:

  • Rock Bottom Alt Beer review
  • Baja Brewing Escorpion Negro and Peliroja reviews
  • Kegerator photos
  • Plus, lots and lots more!

No comments:

Post a Comment